“It’s not about how much you do, but how much love you put into what you do that counts” – Mother Teresa
Tony has over 25 years of experience in learning and development. He is one of PwC’s leading workshop facilitators for both Face to Face and Virtual Learning, and has conducted training for over 18,000 participants in finance, negotiations and communications skills training.
He has designed and delivered workshops successfully for government entities as well across a broad range of industries for both listed entities as well as SME’s. He has significant experience in professional services (accounting firms & law firms); banking; oil & gas; pharma sector as well as FMCG’s.
Countries that he has delivered workshops include Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, France, USA, South Africa, Azerbaijan, Dubai, United Kingdom Australia and New Zealand.
Tony is an accredited trainer for three globally acclaimed workshops – ENS International (Negotiations Skills); TOYF® (Communications Skills) as well as IoweU (Building Better Relationships – Smarter Selling.
As head of channel distribution, he was involved in driving new policies and implementing new processes to recruit & retain talent and increase revenues. He was involved in developing and implementing remuneration structures, incentives schemes, digital advisory platforms, advisory sales processes and ongoing support services for the channel and customers.
Tony is currently a principal consultant with One Synergy Global LLP. He develops and facilitates bespoke financial advisory sales workshops using gamification and storytelling methodologies.
Tony’s experience of over 30 years includes sales, marketing, training, management, leadership and entrepreneurship. This is evident in his facilitation as he brings together various experiences and practical examples to be implemented in the workplace. He is an engaging speaker, who is passionate about helping organizations apply principles learned during workshops back to the workplace.
Tony graduated with a Bachelor of Business in Financial Planning from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology. He has also completed the Kirkpatrick Four Levels™ Evaluation Certification Program. He is a certified PCI® practitioner. He has completed the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) and has been certified to deliver virtual learning via the Virtual LearnCaster certification program.
Education / professional qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Training and Development (MEd) – University of Sheffield, England
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (FCA)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Accounting – University of Hull, England
Summary of key project experience
- Danone – Designed and developed a training programme for the finance managerial population across Asia Pacific. The scope of project included technical matters, Danone Group matters and HR matters. Co-developed and facilitated the programme for Danone.
- FCI – Designed and developed a training programme for non financial management population globally. Responsible for delivery roll-out across Asia Pacific/Europe and America. First workshop delivered in 2003 & continued until 2014.
- Oil & Gas Major – Delivered and project managed the Asia roll-out of a global initiative on Internal Control Awareness (for 3 years). Also delivered & project managed the Asia roll out of a Global initiative on Working Capital Management. The workshops, entitled Unlocking Cash, were delivered for three consecutive years.
- Pharma Giant – successfully rolled out ENSI workshops across Asia Pac and Australia & New Zealand over a 3 year period from 2016 to 2019. The client continues to use ENS across the globe and has been an ENS client for more than 10 years.
- Global Bank – successfully rolled out TOYF® for initially Finance staff and then all staff including new graduates across Asia Pacific for 3 years.