You: Getting your message across, and being remembered, is important. You stand out.
Organisation: It’s a huge time saver for you, your team, and your organisation. Things get done.
1. Gain confidence and become more persuasive
2. Respond to difficult situations on the spot
3. Get to the point and be memorable
4. Deliver sensitive information
5. Guide your listener’s response
6. Stay in control of the conversation
7. Ensure your message gets across
8. Speed up exchange of ideas and information
Practice, coaching and feedback on how to:
1. Explain complex information simply and clearly using Basic Structures.
2. Communicate ideas persuasively with Assertive Structures.
3. Manage difficult questions skillfully with Bridging Techniques.
4. Flesh-out ideas with memorable examples with Support Structures.
Frequently Asked Questions!
Think on Your Feet is for 90% of the communication we have at work - impromptu and in the moment. The thinking process to speak with structure with little or no preparation time is different from when making a presentation.
Anyone! We have worked with C-level participants to individual contributors. In some organisations, it's a perfect fit for technical professionals to help them articulate technical information and be understood. It's a critical skill for leaders as they progress in the organisation. If you need teams to speak in the moment with Clarity, Brevity and Impact, then they need Think on Your Feet skills.
When there is no opportunity to put the skills into practice post-programme. Or when the culture of the organisation isn't suited for team members sharing their points of view.