A solution to help you move from unnecessary conflict to clear thinking and collaboration with both internal and external partners and stakeholders. Participants will learn how to manage sources of conflict, and have more choice about how to respond to disagreements and difference. Additionally, participants will learn how to harness the positives in conflict, so as to become better and stronger from task-based conflicts.
Benefits of attending
Drama at work is a set of behaviours that we experience as office drama. These include gossiping, back biting, blaming, playing victim, and making assumptions and then getting into conflict unnecessarily because of those assumptions.
These behaviours trigger the negative emotions that cause conflict. Worse, it can escalate an existing conflict, making it costly for business. Being able to notice and manage office drama helps you to manage conflict at the lowest level possible, before it gets out of hand. By the end of this 1-day programme, you will have:
1. More self-awareness about what triggers drama for you and others
2. The ability to notice when drama is about to happen, and to do something about it so you can have a different outcome
3. A way to discover and understand the hidden architecture behind behaviours and beliefs
4. A way to ask questions so you have high-quality information about what’s going on, before you act
5. A calmer way of dealing with irritation or anger, difference or disagreements
6. A way to take charge of what you would like to have happen, instead of letting circumstances determine that for you
7. More choices about the kind of relationships you’d like to have
8. Simple ways to better manage others for better productivity, clearer communication, and better employee engagement
This programme has been delivered across the US and Europe, and in Russia, Lebanon, Japan and Malaysia in business, education, organisations and communities.
Frequently Asked Questions!
The Drama@Work workshop is a solution for anyone who feels surrounded by conflict, blame and repeating problems instead of clear thinking, agreement and action. Using the methodology of Clean Language and Systemic Modelling, you will learn to recognise drama, get out of drama, and create a drama-free culture and drama-less relationships. Before COVID, this workshop has been delivered in-person in Europe, the US, Russia, Japan and Malaysia.
There are at least 3 key benefits of participating in this workshop. You will leave the workshop with: • A way to take charge of what you would like to have happen, instead of letting circumstances determine that for you • More choices about the kind of relationships you’d like to have • Simple ways to better manage yourself and others for better productivity, clearer communication, and better engagement
In any drama, the only person you have full jurisdiction over is yourself. However, once you use these tools to shift to a more drama-free position, others will often change their behaviour, too.