Is your team functional ? Did you know that the best teams are functional?
This 2 days program is designed based on Lencioni’s model:
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team outlines the root causes of politics and dysfunction on the teams where you work and the keys to overcoming them. Counter to conventional wisdom, the causes of dysfunction are both identifiable and curable. However, they don’t die easily. Making a team functional and cohesive requires levels of courage and discipline that many groups cannot seem to muster.
– Are comfortable asking for help, admitting mistakes and limitations and take risks offering feedback
– Tap into one another’s skills and experiences
– Avoid wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of lack of buy-in.
– Make higher quality decisions and accomplish more in less time and fewer resources.
– Put critical topics on the table and have lively meetings.
– Aligh the team around common objectives. – Retain star employees.
How functional is your team?
Building a strong foundation – TRUST
- The Trust Factor
- Self Orientation
- The Power of Diversity & Inclusion using Personality Plus
- Managing Conflicts and strengtening teams
- Collaboration for commitment as a team
- Accountability & Results
Frequently Asked Questions !
Teams are made up of people . People are made up of emotions
Human beings change, so will the changes affect the dynamics of human relationships in a working environment. What more when we wokr remotely. This programs helps you address all of these and strengthen your team.
We are saying that trust is integral in relationship building. In a team , especailly under presure, trust needd strengtening for us to be functioning well. This module helps to to build trust in a respectful and give members a way to talk about it positively